My name is Cindy Aldrich and I am an alpaca farmer. I’m writing this blog to share my experiences on the farm. My husband Wayne and I have owned and bred alpacas for over ten years now. Prior to that, we had no experience with any type of agricultural effort. We’ve gone from being “babes in the woods” to running a farm with 37 happy and healthy critters.
- Earnest Angles on Hear that Lonesome Whistle Blow…
- Tonya Medina on Hear that Lonesome Whistle Blow…
- campbell449.decoriouminteriors.com/2020/12/this-is-the-way-you-fix-your-broken-vape/ on HERE’S WHAT I NEED TO DO!
- williams749.uschinamedicaldevice.com/archives/58 on HERE’S WHAT I NEED TO DO!
- scott1031.aspirasipekanbaru.com/the-death-of-juul-pods/ on HERE’S WHAT I NEED TO DO!